Education, vacation, home renovation — take care of expenses with a line of credit that’s backed by the equity stored in your home.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Revolving Credit
- Turn the equity in your home into ongoing, affordable financing
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via in-person or phone transfers to a specified Med5 checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- CLICK HERE to learn What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit.
1Consult a tax advisor.